ad 3

Saturday 2 April 2016

My Presentations SEM-2

To Evaluate my Presentation paper 5


Paper no-5: The Romantic Literature
Presentation Topic: Use of myth in Keats odes 


Use of myth in Keats odes from solankipintu

To Evuluate my Presentation Paper 5






To Evaluate my Presentation Paper 6


Paper no-6: The Victorian Literature
Presentation Topic: THE OXFORD MOVEMENT 



The Oxford Movement from solankipintu

To Evaluate my Presentation paper 6




To Evaluate my Presentation paper 7


Paper No-7: Literary Theory And Criticism
Presentation Topic: Introduction of Natyashastra

Inroduction to Natyashastra from solankipintu


To Evaluate my Presentation paper 7



To Evaluate my Presentation paper 8


Paper No-8: Cultural Studies
presentation topic: Define the word Multiculturalism

Define the word Multiculturalism from solankipintu

To Evaluate my Presentation paper 8

No comments:

Post a Comment